V3.5 xlt format
Renaissance Army GeneratorV3-5
v3.4 xlsx format
Renaissance Army GeneratorV3-4
- Version control
V1.1 BG count now fixed to add Grand Battles
Also now allows sort function
- V1.2 Modified to allow 4 troop types per BG
- V2.0 Fully Automatic Points
- V2.2 Bug with mounted pistol sorted.
- V2.4 Portable Defences and Regimental Guns can now be attached to BG without affecting the BG size count
- V2.5 Added More Rows, Territory, Deployment and Initiative. Moved BG# column in preparation for Detached shot sheet.
- V2.6 Amended Deployment to Reflect Grand Battle Groups more correctly. Order of march number format changes to bold underlined if Grand BG
Added Book List. Plus some formatting improvements.
- V2.7 Mob Added, Hvy lance bug fixed from 2.6 Print area can now be selected
- V2.8 formatting opened up and sort instructions added.
- V2.9 Row 46 now included in total Sum, Added Space to name Allies, Made camp choice a dropdown, added instructional comments and other bits of formatting.
- V3.0 Two page sheet for the mega armies! (or for those of us who failing eysight!)
- V3.03 Impact Foot + Bayonet class now selectable in Impact column (Note previous versions will not cost Impact Ft + Bayonet Shot only BG properly)
Phone and e-mail cells unlocked
- V3.04 Allies Cell Unlocked – Completely missed this.
- V3.05 Battle Wagon + Art and Poor BG Costs corrected
- 3.2 Detached Units definition added – second sheets now add to same points. Minor typo corrections Detached Units can be marked as such in column K (BG Type). Doing so prevents the army points being re-calculated for shot without pike factors.
- 3.3 Tethered Camels now available as Field Fortifications
- 3.4 Impact Foot & Heavy Weapon now score correctly